As a part of its quality assurance measures and as a learning organisation, JGU engages in self-reflection on a regular basis by collecting feedback on a number of its activities. The feedback collected is both quantitative and qualitative. It is reviewed carefully for quality enhancement purposes, and follow up action is taken. Feedback collected and action taken on it becomes a part of the information provided in the annual report on various activities, programmes and services. Examples of various types of measure are as follows:
- Mid-semester Survey on teaching and learning (conducted by the examinations office)
- End-semester Survey on teaching and learning (conducted by the examinations office)
- Exit Survey of graduating students (conducted by QAAO)
- PhD Satisfaction Survey (conducted by QAAO)
- Feedback from alumni collected by Deans of Schools
- Feedback on various services collected by respective departments, e.g., Library, IT Services, etc.